Everyone hates advertisements but that is how YouTube and content creators make money. I also believe in individual rights and we have a choice in everything that we do. Here are a two simple steps on how you can watch YouTube without any ads on your computer!
Download and install Google Chrome
Install AdBlock Plus Addon here
That’s all! No hassles and no softwares needed. There are many settings you can customize but it works perfect without any tinkering needed.
For mobile, I would recommend using YouTube Vanced for an ad free YouTube experience. Here are the instructions on how to install Youtube Vanced for mobile. The best part about this is that, it does not require your device to be rooted for it to work. This method works on most Android devices. Do not ask me for if it works on iOS or Apple devices. You guys can call Apple and ask them lol!
- Download the latest Vanced Manager from here on your Android device.
- Install the app and open it.
- Make sure to select “nonroot” during the initial configuration wizard.
- Tap “Install” next to MicroG.
- Follow the instructions to allow installing from unknown apps.
- MicroG will download and then you’ll tap “Install” when it’s ready.
- Next, tap “Install” next to Vanced.
- Select your preferred theme and tap “NEXT”.
- Select your preferred language and tap “FINISH”.
- Vanced will download and you’ll tap “Install” when it’s ready.
You’re done! Now you can launch YouTube Vanced App on your mobile for an ad free YouTube experience. If you are watching a video and you see an ad, make sure you are using YouTube Vanced instead of the default YouTube app. Enjoy!